- 2 Light Fabric Discs, choose the colours in the web.
- 1 yute125 gr. tangle
- Lining burlap sewn by sides. You must only sew the burlap at the top of the bag
- 2 1’5cm. wide removable leather handles.
- Pattern, images and links with videos
With this kit of basic level you have all necessary to make this bag combining light fabric discs with yute thread, getting a rustic bag. The lining burlap is cut and sewn as bag sizes so you must only sew it at the top of the bag
(you need to do more or less stitches, because the ligthweight fabric discs are some differents thickness and metters)
- 38cm. basis wide
- 51cm. top wide
- 38cm. hight witout handles
Crochet needle Number 10mm.
This kit it's been created by our friend and blogger Inma de Lastrap Crochet. Know her at https://www.lastrapcrochet.com
NOTE: LET US KNOW THE COLOR YOU WANT AT THE MOMENT OF YOUR PURCHASE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.